- To act as a mentor for trainers as well as students, handling their grievances, giving them timely
feedback and assessment.
- To bridge the gap between Parent Department and DCD, Trainers and DCD Administration,
Students and Trainers, Students and DCD Administration and maintain seamless flow of
information and ideas through all the channels.
- To handle DCD Debar List, Master Data Maintenance, Handling Debar Students, Releasing
Permanent Debar List etc.
- To handle the team of trainers with diverse roles and responsibilities, fulfilling their
administration needs and requirements which are beyond the Trainer's KRA.
- To adhere the Key Responsibilities Areas and SOPs of this profile religiously. Roles and Responsibilities
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Contact Company:Chandigarh University
Address:Chandigarh University, NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab (INDIA)