• Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
• Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
• Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
• Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
• Supervise and support teaching assistants.
• Participate in departmental and college activities.
• Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
• Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
• Assist and support senior professors in their day-to-day tasks and functions.
• Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
• Suitable technical skills in professional specialization concerned.
• Should have good programming skills.
• Should be expert in any area.
• Should be expert in analytical tools.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Candidate would have competence in their core specialization.
Desired Candidate Profile: PHD (Mandatory) along with full time B.tech & M.tech from recognized University.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
PG:M.Tech in Civil
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Civil
About us :
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Also, ranked among Asias best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach.
Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
To know more about us, please click the following links:
Achievements - http://www.cuchd.in/about/Awards-and-Rankings.php
CU Bus/Transport/Shuttle services - http://www.cuchd.in/student-services/transport-facility.php
Nearby Accommodations -
- Paying Guests/Singles - https://www.magicbricks.com/pg-in-kharar-mohali-pppfr
- Independent Houses/Flats - https://www.magicbricks.com/flats-for-rent-in-kharar-mohali-pppfr
- Students Review - https://www.shiksha.com/university/cu-chandigarh-university-45668/reviews
- Employee Review - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Chandigarh-University-Reviews-E850982.htm
In case of any query, please feel free to reach out to us.
Contact Company:Chandigarh University
Address:KHASRA NO 617/737,,,VILLAGE GHARUAN,GHARAUN, MOHALI, Punjab, India