Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and evaluate theoretical/practical instructions.
- Plan, schedule, and organize, co-ordinate and monitor Lectures and Practicals for the students
- Encourage students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Guide the students in the performance of practical tasks and skill exercises and evaluate their performance, Advise and assist the students in their project works.
- Participate in professional development activities
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA & Ph.D in Business Management / Commerce/ HR/ Marketing / Finance/ International Business
Good communication and presentation skills
Good Academic & Research background
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in HR/Industrial Relations, International Business, Finance, Economics
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. The University has been accredited with the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become Youngest and the only private university in India to bag an A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Also, ranked among Asias best and fastest-growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians to foster a global approach.
Contact Company:Chandigarh University
Address:KHASRA NO 617/737,,,VILLAGE GHARUAN,GHARAUN, MOHALI, Punjab, India