Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description -
- Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Supervise and support teaching assistants
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
- Assist and support senior professors in their day-to-day tasks and functions.
Required Qualification- LLB, LLM & PhD Law (PhD is mandatory)
UG:LLB in Law
PG:LLM in Law
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Law
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Also, ranked among Asias best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach. Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.