Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides timely lab support to faculty, staff and students.
- Maintains a schedule of preventative maintenance for all equipment and keeps adequate manuals and maintenance logs for equipment and parts.
- Observes and reinforces safety procedures and protocol within the lab.
- Maintains systems and procedures to track borrowed equipment and tools.
- Recommends solutions to continuously improve lab operations.
- Controls the distribution of consumable materials and ensures adequate inventory levels for supplies within the lab.
Desired Candidate Profile
MCA/ M.Tech/ MSc IT Required
Perks and Benefits
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Chandigarh University, Punjab enjoys high standing among many national rating services that evaluate quality of education, research activity, affordability and athletic excellence. These rankings recognize not only CU as a whole, but also our many respected schools and departments. Chandigarh University, Punjab is proud to be recognized by the organizations and publications listed below for our excellence in education.
Contact Company:Chandigarh University
Address:VILLAGE: GHARUAN, MOHALI, Punjab, India