Roles and Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Added advantage - remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Identify and resolve technical issues / bugs / problems during implementation
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- 2 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
Perks and Benefits
- The name of the university is inspired by The City Beautiful Chandigarh, known as the epitome of cultural heritage and urbanization.
- Chandigarh University offers a unique and inspirational academic model designed to match the international standards. A wide spectrum of programs is paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation.
- CU is involved in world-class research, with outstanding results in the contemporary research excellence framework.
- The University has a dynamic academic fraternity drawn from top universities nationally and internationally. CU offers the most conducive student-faculty ratio of 14:1, leading to 85 per cent student satisfaction.
- Chandigarh University provides a global perspective to facilitate the students with international learning opportunities, through partnerships with more than 312 top-ranked universities worldwide.
- Our students come from all 28 Indian states, 8 Union Territories and 40 Nations with more than 65% of them coming from other states and Countries. Thus CU has a cosmopolitan, friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
- As a student-centric university, CU provides optimal learning experiences and services that lead to student success. We empower our students to take responsibility for their academic work, social life and career development.
- CU has state-of-the--art technology integrated into every domain of the university from in-house designed and implemented university information management systems (CUIMS) coupled with the world-renowned Blackboard LMS to high-speed internet access all around the campus, we are driven by technology.
- Chandigarh University is a not-for-profit university that is underpinned by ethical, professional and transparent e-governance, involving the students and staff in the creation of a healthy, vibrant and sustainable society.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Chandigarh University
Address:KHASRA NO 617/737,,,VILLAGE GHARUAN,GHARAUN, MOHALI, Punjab, India